16 Thoughts We Had Watching The Bull Finale
Published: 07 August 2017
Between now and season 2, there are two things we’re going to miss most about Bull: the way he outsmarts everyone, and his signature smug smile. Here are a bunch of thoughts we had while watching the season finale.
SPOILER ALERT: If you haven’t watched the Bull finale, head here to do so. You won’t regret it.
1. Gotta be the brother. She doesn’t look like the heroin-harbouring type.
3. Nice shirt. Hope it’s silk 'CAUSE IT'S HEATING UP IN HERE!!!
4. No honour among the leaders of drug cartels and their sisters either, apparently.
5. Well, yeah, who'd feel safe rendering a verdict on the sister of a drug cartel leader?
7. ANONYMOUS JURY???!!!! HOW WILL BULL READ THE JURORS IF HE CAN’T SEE THEIR FACES???
8. OH MY GOD. HE CAN READ THEIR VOICES!!!!! This guyyyy.
9. The old, can’t dob him in ‘cause, "familial loyalty".
10. Lucky her kid knows how to prioritise stuff like that.
11. Et tu, Brute?
12. Girl, you’re lacking imagination.
13. Is that a saxophone playing?
14. ZIVA, WAIT!