Recipe by: Matt Preston
Serves: Serves: 4
- Grease ramekins with butter and lightly dust with sugar to coat evenly on the base and sides.
- Whisk eggs, sugar and passionfruit pulp in a bowl to combine, then whisk in melted butter, followed by the flour until smooth.
- Fill ramekins to about two thirds full, then loosely cover with plastic wrap, leaving a small gap for steam to escape.
- Cook cakes in microwave for 40-45 seconds until soft and fluffy.
- Meanwhile, for the berry coulis, place a saucepan over medium heat. Once pan is hot, add berries and sugar, swirling until sugar has melted and coats the berries.
- Meanwhile, for the whipped cream, whisk cream and sugar in a bowl to soft peaks.
- To serve, turn puddings out into bowls, and spoon berries and cream to the side.
Notes: Note: You will need 4 x 150ml ramekins for this recipe
Watch Full Episodes