Heston prepares a triple treat and teaches you how to make eggs three ways
Air Date: 22 Jun 2017
Recipe by: Heston Blumenthal
- Place eggs into a small saucepan and just cover with cold water. Place over a high heat then cover and bring to the boil.
- Once water is boiling, remove saucepan from the heat immediately and set aside for 6 minutes for soft boiled, or 9 minutes for hard-boiled.
- Refresh the eggs in cold water then place the eggs into egg cups.
- Place the bread in the toaster to toast.
- Butter the toast ensuring to spread the butter across the whole surface to the edges. Slice the toast into 6 soldiers and place onto the serving plate. Add a boiled egg to the serving plate, crack and peel the top of the egg and serve.
Watch Full Episodes