Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake in a Glass
Recipe by: Cadbury
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- SPREAD the peanuts on a baking paper lined baking tray.
- COMBINE the sugar and water in a saucepan and cook, stirring occasionally, until sugar has dissolved. Boil, without stirring, until golden. Remove from heat and carefully pour over peanuts. Allow to cool and harden.
- HEAT the cream in a saucepan, bring just to a boil then pour over chocolate and stir until smooth. Cool slightly.
- BEAT the PHILLY and brown sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in the gelatine then the peanut butter. Fold through the whipped cream.
- FINELY crush half of the peanut brittle in a food processor. (Break other brittle into pieces for decoration.) Spoon half of the crushed brittle into the base of each serving glass. Pipe or spoon in PHILLY mixture. Top with chocolate sauce and remaining crushed brittle. Decorate with with brittle pieces. Serve immediately.
Watch Full Episodes