Recipe by: Blue Team
- Preheat oven to 115°C. Set up an ice bath in a medium sized bowl.
- For the Meringue Kisses, line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the egg white into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment and whisk to soft peaks. With the mixer running, slowly add the sugar until stiff peaks form then whisk on high speed until the sugar has completely dissolved, about 6-7 minutes.
- Add the cornflour and vinegar and fold through until combined. Transfer the meringue to a piping bag. Pipe 3cm rounds onto the lined tray, lifting the piping bag upwards after piping each mound to create a peak on top of each meringue.
- Place into the oven to bake until dry and crisp, about 60 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- For the Chantilly Cream, place all ingredients into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment and whisk to just past soft peak stage. Transfer to a bowl, cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge.
- For the Lime Curd, place the gelatine in a bowl of cold water and set aside to soften.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small saucepan and place over low heat. Stir continuously with a silicon spatula until thickened enough to coat the spatula then remove from the heat.
- Squeeze out the gelatine to remove excess water then add to the hot mixture and whisk until completely dissolved and combined. Pass through a fine sieve into a medium bowl, cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge.
- Wash and reserve the blueberries and raspberries.
- To serve, place 2 tablespoons Chantilly Cream into the bottom of each serving bowl. Spoon 2 tablespoons of Lime Curd over and around the cream. Top with 6 blueberries and 4 raspberries. Crush some of the Meringue Kisses and sprinkle over the top. Finish with some whole Meringue Kisses.
Watch Full Episodes