Gordon's Pink Gin Spritz with Rosemary Baked Brie
Pairs perfectly with Rosemary Baked Brie
Air Date: 20 Mar 2018
Recipe by: Matt Preston
- Serve 45ml of Gordon's Pink Gin in a wine glass with plenty of ice
- Squeeze 2 lemon wedges (not in drink)
- Top with 45ml Prosecco and 90ml lemonade
- Garnish with sliced strawberries
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cut a 22cm circle from baking paper. Place two sprigs of rosemary in the centre then top with the brie.
- Make 8 small slits in top of cheese. Push garlic slices into slits. Top with two more sprigs of rosemary.
- Bring the edges together and tie the paper together with kitchen string. Place on a baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes or until brie is soft.
- Preheat a chargrill over high heat. Brush the baguette slices with oil then chargrill until black bar marks form on both sides.
- Remove from the oven. Cut open the top of the cheese and serve with charred bread dippers. Crack over fresh pepper.
Notes: Contains 1.5 standard drinks per serve.
Gordon's Pink Gin available at: https://www.danmurphys.com.au/product/DM_673304/gordon-s-pink-gin-700ml