Ice Cream Bread
Matt revamps two true-blue Australian desserts
Air Date: 22 Jun 2017
Recipe by: Matt Preston
Serves: 1 loaf
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Wrap the piece of butter in cling film and place into the freezer until needed for serving.
- Grease and lightly flour a loaf tin and set aside.
- Place the melted vanilla ice cream and self raising flour in a medium bowl and use a silicone spatula to stir until the mixture just comes together.
- Pour the mixture into the greased loaf tin and use the spatula to spread the batter to the edges of the tin.
- Sprinkle with some salt flakes.
- Bake in the oven until golden, about 35-38 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and turn the bread out of the tin. Cut into thick slices and serve with a slice of frozen butter.
Watch Full Episodes