Heston prepares a triple treat and teaches you how to make eggs three ways
Air Date: 22 Jun 2017
Recipe by: Heston Blumenthal
- Place a medium saucepan of water over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
- Meanwhile, place the eggs, cream, milk and butter into a large pyrex mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Use a fork to whisk well.
- Place the bowl of egg mixture over the saucepan saucepan of simmering water. Use a silicone spatula to gently stir the eggs. Lift the bowl occasionally to ensure the water below does not boil. Continue to stir until the eggs are just set, about 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make the Beurre Noisette, place the butter into a small saucepan over medium heat and cook until browned, but not burnt. Remove from the heat and set aside until needed.
- Once the scrambled eggs are ready, remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper.
- For the Toast, place the white bread into the toaster and toast.
- Butter the toast ensuring to spread butter across the whole surface to the edges and place onto serving plate.
- Spoon the Scrambled Eggs onto buttered toast and finish with a drizzle of the Beurre Noisette and sherry vinegar. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Watch Full Episodes