Recipe by: George Calombaris
- Using a sharp filleting knife, cut thin escalopes of flesh from tuna and lay flat onto cling film.
- For crab filling, place all ingredients in a bowl, season with salt and pepper and mix well to combine. Form into ½ cup sized balls and carefully wrap with pieces of tuna encasing completely. Place on a tray and refrigerate until required.
- For cauliflower puree, place cauliflower, milk and butter in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and cook until cauliflower is soft and tender. Transfer to a blender, add oil, season with salt and pepper and process until smooth.
- For pickle, combine vinegar, honey and coriander seeds. Blanch potato, carrots and onion for 40- 50 seconds, drain well and add to pickling liquid, stir well to combine. Allow to pickle for 10-15 minutes and drain liquid.
- Hard boil duck eggs for 12 minutes. Chill, peel and separate white and yolk. Grate on microplane.
- For olive oil cous cous, pour olive oil into a creamer canister and dispense two creamer bulbs to charge. Carefully pour 1 cup of liquid nitrogen into an insulated metal bowl and release charged oil into the bowl, whisking with a fork to break up. Drop fennel fronds into bowl and whisk again. Place into freezer.
- To serve, spread a few spoonfuls of cauliflower puree in the centre of a serving plate and top with a tuna and crab pearl. Arrange a garden of pickled vegetables, radish slices, edible flowers, fennel fronds, young corn shoots and salmon caviar. Place grated duck egg and olive oil cous cous on the side.
Watch Full Episodes