Chocolate Raspberry Tart
Recipe by: Massimo Mele
- Preheat the oven to 220°C and grease a muffin tray.
- Cut disks from the pastry and roll out thinner. Line each muffin hole with pastry, then greaseproof paper and fill with rice. Blind bake the pastry for 5-8 minutes. Remove and discard the rice and greaseproof paper.
- With an electric beater, whip the cream to soft peaks, add the sugar and vanilla and whip to firm peaks.
- Combine the frozen raspberries and brown sugar in a saucepan and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Fill each tart case with cream and top with fresh raspberries and raspberry caramel.