Chorizo, Corn and Zucchini Triangles
Recipe by: Massimo Mele
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Heat an oiled pan over high heat and sauté the zucchini, corn and chorizo for 30 seconds. Add the herbs and stir through.
- Brush each sheet of pastry with butter, layer and cut into 4 strips.
- Place ¼ cup of the mix at the end of each strip, fold corner to the side in a triangle shape to encase the mix. Continue wrapping the mix in the pastry, keeping the triangle shape. Brush the top with melted butter and bake for 5-8 minutes or until golden.
- Serve the triangles warm.