Cream Cheese Apricot Cakes
Recipe by: Janelle Bloom
- Preheat the oven to 220°C and grease a muffin tray.
- In a mix master, beat the butter, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Beat the egg yolks in. Add the flour and beat through.
- Divide the batter between the muffin moulds, top with half an apricot and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- For the cream cheese icing beat with a wooden spoon, the cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth.
- Remove the cakes from the muffin tray, dust with icing sugar and serve with cream cheese icing on the side.