Thai Fish Cakes
Recipe by: Janelle Bloom
- In a small food processor, combine the fish, chillies, coconut, curry paste and egg white and pulse to chop and bring together.
- With wet hands, shape the fish mix into patties.
- Heat an oiled pan over medium heat and panfry the patties for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- For the dipping sauce, mix together the chillies, onion, coriander, lime juice, fish sauce, soy sauce, palm sugar and chilli sauce.
- Serve the fish cakes with dipping sauce on the side.