Toad in the Hole
Recipe by: Tom Kime
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Grease two small baking dishes and warm in the oven.
- Combine the flour, seasoning, eggs and milk in bowl and whisk to a smooth batter.
- Heat an oiled pan over medium heat and sear the sausages for 3 minutes to half cook, turning to brown all sides evenly. Place 2 sausages in each baking dish, divide and fill each dish with the batter and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Combine the tomato, onion, parsley, seasoning and olive oil in a bowl and mix.
- Serve the toad in the hole topped with tomato relish.