Ireland Salmon with Potato Sauce Recipe
Recipe by: Lyndey Milan
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Season salmon with salt and pepper and cook for two minutes on each side or until cooked as desired. Remove to a warm place to rest for two minutes before serving.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat, add carrot and cook for three minutes. Add cabbage, season to taste with salt and pepper and cook for a further three minutes or until vegetables are tender. Cover and keep warm.
- For potato sauce, heat milk and butter in a small saucepan, whisk in mashed potato and cook over low heat until warm. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- For green onion butter, melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat, add green onions and juice and serve immediately.
- To serve, ladle potato sauce into four pasta bowls, then top with cabbage, place salmon on top and drizzle with green onion butter.