Lamb Backstrap With Quinoa Salad Recipe
- Heat a pan to a high heat. Once the pan is hot, add in a good drizzle of olive oil and the lamb.
- Place the spices on one side of the meat and season with salt and pepper.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing into it. Slice thinly.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil. Once boiling, add in the quinoa and cook for 10 minutes.
- Once cooked, drain and set aside. Finely chop the parsley and mint.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into half. Thinly slice the celery. Roughly chop the almonds.
- Mix all together in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Season well. Garnish with pomegranate.