Roast Chicken With Potato Salad, Mustard & Tarragon Mayonnaise Recipe
Will and Steve
Recipe by: Will and Steve
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Half fill a saucepan with cold water and a couple of pinches of sea salt. Add the potatoes, bring to the boil over a high heat and then reduce the heat until the water is simmering. Allow the potatoes to cook for a further 10 minutes or until soft all the way through.
- Strain the potatoes and pan fry with a little olive oil, salt and pepper until they begin to brown and caramelise. Remove from the heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the kewpi, dijon, whole-grain mustard and lemon juice. Finely chop the tarragon leaves and stir through.
- Toss the potato with the spinach, a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of sea salt. Spoon onto the plate and dress with the mustard & tarragon mayonnaise.
- Add the chicken and garnish with parsley, coriander and spring onions.
- Finish with a final dressing of the mayonnaise, a drizzle of olive oil and a few more spring onions and serve.