2 Minute Spanish Tortilla Patatas
Miguel heads to Melbourne during Grand Prix madness to meet championship Supercar driver and team owner, Rick Kelly, who brings new meaning to the term 'fast food'
Air Date: 03 Aug 2018
Simple And Easy 2 Minute Spanish Tortilla Patatas Recipe
Recipe by: Miguel Maestre
- Heat oil in two mini frying pans over a medium heat.
- Meanwhile whisk eggs lightly in a bowl to break up yolks.
- Add crushed chips to eggs and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Add the egg mixture and cook for about 1 minute until just set.
- Invert tortilla onto a plate and then slide it back into the pan, cook for another 57 seconds.
- Top with chopped parsley and serve with aioli and green salad.