8 Minute Spaghetti Bolognese
Miguel's superhero alter ego 8 Minute Man makes a yummy Bolognese Sauce in a flash
Air Date: 23 Mar 2018
For a quick and easy dinner that the kids will love, try Miguel's 8 Minute Spaghetti Bolognese
Recipe by: Miguel Maestre
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- Cook the spaghetti in salted water according to packet instructions.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over a high heat, crumble the beef mince into the frying pan in a thin even layer so it cooks quickly. Whilst it cooks, grate the vegetables.
- Add the grated onion, carrot, celery and garlic to the browning beef. Leave the vegetables to cook until softened.
- Add the herbs and stir through the mixture. Add the halved cherry tomatoes, passata and chicken stock.
- Allow the mixture to reduce over a high heat until the pasta is cooked. Season the sauce with the brown sugar and vinegar and add the pasta to the pan, stirring to coat in the sauce.
- Serve hot topped with fresh oregano and grated parmesan.