Baked Bean Cassoulet
Transform a can of baked beans into a gourmet dish in just 2 minutes!
Recipe by: Miguel Maestre
Cooking Time: 2 minutes
- In a small saucepan heat baked beans together with chicken stock and water over a high heat.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan, cook sliced chorizo and cherry tomatoes over a high heat until chorizo begins to caramelise.
- Add corn, pancetta, ham and a splash of olive oil. Sautee for another 30 seconds to heat through.
- Add hot bean mixture into the frying pan with lemon zest and oregano. Simmer over high heat for 30 seconds.
- Whilst stew is cooking, finely chop parsley, parmesan and breadcrumbs for the topping.
- Serve stew hot in individual casserole dishes topped with the parsley topping.