Miguel's Double Chocolate Brownie
Recipe by: Miguel Maestre
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced.
- Place butter and dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don’t let the bowl touch the water). Stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- In a separate bowl beat eggs and sugars until light and fluffy. Stir in the cooled chocolate mixture, sifted flour and salt. Mix together.
- Stir through half of the chopped milk chocolate and half of the hazelnuts.
- Pour the mixture into a lined lamington tray (30cm x 20cm) and sprinkle with the reserved nuts and milk chocolate. Bake for 18 minutes until a crust forms on top.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a freezer for 10 – 15 minutes so the brownie holds its shape.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Notes: For further information on Zokoko Chocolate visit: