Spiralized Stir Fry
A group of school kids lend Miguel a hand to prepare a veggie-filled stir fry
Air Date: 03 Mar 2017
Recipe by: Miguel Maestre
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Heat the peanut oil in a wok until smoking hot.
- Add the chicken and stir fry until it starts to brown. Add the soy and sweet chilli sauce and stir to combine.
- Break the egg into the wok, add the spiralized vegetables and toss to combine.
- Next add the radish, radish leaves, spring onions and edamame. Add the hoisin sauce and combine well. Top with fried onions and basil leaves.
- Serve with a wedge of lime.