Miguel shows you how to fill your kid's lunchboxes with nutritious and delicious food
Air Date: 27 Apr 2018
Recipe by: Miguel Maestre
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 hours
Serves: 8 straps
- Preheat oven to lowest setting – around 65C.
- Blend fruit and sweetener (if using). This mixture needs to be pourable, adjust with more fruit or water as needed.
- Pour and spread evenly over paper lined baking tray, smoothed so there are no creases.
- Cook for 4-5 hours, or until no fingerprint is left when you touch the centre of the mixture. Allow to cool.
- Place a sheet of baking paper on the other side of the strawberry mixture and cut into 8 strips, using scissors and roll up tightly, tying with twine.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark place for up to 3 weeks.