To celebrate Scarlett Johansson's latest blockbuster GHOST IN THE SHELL, we're giving you and a friend the chance to win the ultimate experience in Tokyo!
You logging into the heart of Toyko's high tech Akihabara district where you will tap into the digital world with an unique insiders tour led by a real hacker. You will have the chance to check out the latest cutting edge technology, by experiencing a private demonstration of the newest brain simulation devices. Experience the fusion between ancient Japanese traditions and modern technology by getting your tech blessed by a monk at the Kana Mojin Shrine!
You'll also get a chance to try the latest in high tech bio hacking methods as you dip inside a futuristic flotation tank designed to totally detach you from your human senses.
Then hop on board Japan's most futuristic river boat along the Sumida River and to check out Tokyo cyborg style! Your destination: Tokyo's most high tech restaurant.
To top it all off, after dark, experience the sheer magnitude of the world's most technologically advanced city from 52 floors up on the Roppongi Hills observation deck!
Prize Includes: Package for 2 people
- Tour of Tokyo's Akihabara 'electric' district
- Sightseeing ride across the Sumida River on Tokyo's futuristic river boat
- High tech midnight flotation tank meditation
- Night time tickets to the Roppongi Hills observation
- Dinner in Tokyo's top high tech restaurant
- Economy flights to Tokyo
- 4 nights 4* accommodation in Tokyo, including breakfast
- Return limousine bus airport transfers & activity transfers
- Travel Insurance covering all activities
About the film:
Based on the Japanese sci-fi manga series, GHOST IN THE SHELL follows the Major (Scarlett Johannsson), a special ops, one-of-a-kind human-cyborg hybrid, who leads the elite task force Section 9. Devoted to stopping the most dangerous criminals and extremists, Section 9 is faced with an enemy whose singular goal is to wipe out Hanka Robotic's advancements in cyber technology.