This Might Be The Wrong Girl's Best Episode Yet
Published: 28 September 2017
Climactic point, critical point, turning point, these are all synonyms for when something “comes to a head”. We really can’t stress how true that is of this week’s events. Without giving anything away, here are five reasons why – when it comes to the crunch – you don’t wanna miss this ep.
1. Remember when Simone offered to have sex with Vincent and then ran out of the room because being in love with him was all too much? Ever wondered how he perceived that episode?
2. Anthony seemed quite jealous after seeing Mimi and Ivan together. Is that what led him to download a dating app and hit the town? These two are definitely at a crossroads in their relationship, which street will they turn down?
3. Given Eric’s resignation, The Breakfast Bar is hiring. Who will they get to take his place?
4. Forget cold feet. Last episode Lily was suffering from an Augie March-inspired pair of garlic sauce feet when she ran to see Pete, saw him with Gillian, dropped her kebab, and then went home and brought her wedding date forward.
5. In many way’s this is Jack’s episode. Prepare to get to know the man behind the mask. Is he really so unruffled and Zen? Or uptight, brittle, and desperately trying to maintain control?