10 Things We Learned From the Under the Dome Finale
Published: 16 September 2015
And so the curtain – or rather dome – fell, ending three seasons of wonderfully wacky drama. Were all your burning questions answered, or were you left scratching your dome? Here’s what The Insider gleaned. Beware: spoilers within.
1. No dome can contain Junior Rennie’s mummy issues. They were always going to be the death of him.
2. Never play baseball with Big Jim. He considers it a full-contact sport.
3. The military are surprisingly good at plot summations, so if you want a succinct three-season recap, who you gonna call?
4. Barbie can be purchased from all good toy stores in three models: ‘Hero Barbie’, ‘Badass Barbie’ and ‘Blissed Out Barbie’, aka ‘I’ve Been Shumwayed Barbie.’
5. Romantic proposals aren’t best preceded by conversations about ‘the fish that got away.’
6. If foolishly acquiesing to a prisoner’s request for a canine cellmate, always check the mutt for contraband.
7. When there’s a death in the family, Big Jim has a mourning period of roughly five minutes, so please respect his privacy during this difficult time. Afterwards, feel free to get him drunk on Powerade.
8. Don’t judge Chester’s Mill’s Amethyst Rock Festival by its stage setup. Its light show is killer.
9. Pink star-crossed lovers Joe and Norrie deserve their own spin-off. Potential titles include: ‘G.I Norrie’, ‘Joe Encounters of the Norrie Kind’ and ‘Natural Born Mill-ers.’
10. It left more questions than answers.
Watch the Under the Dome finale now.