Raffle to win multi-million dollar Fiji villa
Published: 02 August 2017
Raffles just aren’t the same anymore. Long gone are the days of vying to win a home-entertainment system or a bumper meat tray from your local butcher.
A tropical island in Fiji has become the latest international exotic meat tray to be raffled off, sparking a frenzy of interest around the world.
If you’ve ever dreamed of owning your own slice of paradise, get your wallets out.
Aerial Shot - Wavi Island
Wavi is a picturesque island with 20 building blocks, and its mysterious Australian owner is now raffling off five villas – each valued at $6.7 million dollars.
Selling at just $25 a pop, these raffle tickets are hot property, and the first winner is set to be drawn three days after the raffle achieves 300,000 ticket sales.
Wavi is one of 300-plus idyllic islands that make up Fiji, and owning one of these islands is hot property for celebrities around the world.
The Victorian-based entrepreneur behind this raffle spent two years trying to secure the international gaming permits necessary to hold this celebrate.
“Seeing the success of other property raffles, the Wavi Island owner has acquired the worldwide licences to proceed with a raffle,” spokeswomen Lynn Malone said.
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, head over to www.winafijivilla.com to secure your ticket!
Each of the five winners will receive:
• An amazing custom 3-bedroom villa, compete with your own pool, on Fiji’s private Wavi island
• Complete fitout package
• 2, five night fully paid trips – watch your custom villa being built along with a hand over briefing from Island management
• Access to your own boat mooring on the island
• Usage of the resort facilities
• No Management fees / No owner costs ever, until rental income is produced
• Rental income for life