Network 10 Social Media Community Guidelines
The Network 10 Social Channels are a great place for you to share your thoughts about and discuss our amazing programs.
Our Social Channels are managed by our Social Media Team, from Facebook, to Twitter, and Instagram. We love hearing your thoughts and ideas – as long as they follow our community guidelines listed below.
To find out what’s on tonight or tomorrow head over to our TV Guide which is updated daily.
If you need to get in touch about something on the page or ask general questions, drop us a message on the page you’re on, but please understand although we are resourceful we cannot promise we will reply immediately. For more pressing inquiries please head to our Contact Us page.
The Social team reserve the right to remove any post without warning and block any users if they’ve breached any of our Community Guidelines. All of our posts are moderated.
TL;DR | Don’t be a dickhead.
Network 10:- Does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statement or product screening time claims made on its social media channels.
- Is not responsible for any user content on its social media channels.
- Does not endorse any opinions expressed on its social media channels.
- Does not monitor every piece of user content posted on its social media channels.
To adhere to the 10 Social Media Community Rules, Network 10 expects that users will not:
- Disrespect your fellow community members when you post, including 10 staff or moderators.- Swear, antagonise, post derogatory or discriminatory remarks, post misleading content or post show spoilers.
- Defame, abuse, harass, antagonise, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such of rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information. This includes abusing language and inappropriate photos.
- Post material which discriminates against a member or members of the community based on sex race, sexuality, religion or any other issue.
- Post personal details, including address, phone number or any other contact details.
- Spam the wall, this includes repetitive comments and inciting other users to spam the wall with any kind of content.
- Upload or attach any files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity), unless you own or control the thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or attach any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary information from content.
- Falsify the origin or source of materials.
- Post spoilers (or reveal the ending or key parts) of films or content which is screened on 10.- Post content advertising any products, business or services. This includes competitor networks.
- Ask for a response for questions which have already been answered to you personally or recently. This may be treated as spam.