Sweet, spicy and scrumptious, Matt presents 2 perfect recipes for fancy finger lickin chicken dishes
Air Date: 16 Jul 2015
Recipe by: Matt Preston
- Combine chicken, oil, garlic, oregano, 8 thyme sprigs, apricots, caperberries, olives, orange rind, bay leaves, sherry vinegar, salt and pepper in a ziplock bag. Seal bag and gently massage the flavours into the chicken. Set aside, to infuse, in the fridge for minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Transfer chicken and all marinade ingredients into a large baking dish. Add verjus/white wine and sprinkle over the sugar.
- Place in the oven to roast until cooked through. Remove from oven and allow to rest 5-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and leaves of remaining sprigs thyme.
- To serve, chop chicken and serve with flat breads and coleslaw.
Watch Full Episodes