Charred Corn with Jalapeno Mayonnaise and Cheese
Recipe by: Green Team
- Heat a griddle pan to high heat.
- Brush the corn with oil. Cook on the griddle until each side is charred and the corn is cooked through, about 10 – 12 minutes. Season with salt.
- Meanwhile to make mayonnaise, combine egg yolk, mustard and vinegar in a food processor and blend until slightly thickened. With food processor running, add grapeseed oil in a thin stream until thickened and emulsified. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Place jalapenos and coriander in the food processor and blitz until smooth. Add to mayonnaise, season with salt and white pepper and stir to combine.
- To assemble, drizzle mayonnaise over corn, sprinkle with cheese and dust with paprika.
Watch Full Episodes