Recipe by: Jacqui Gowan
- Combine pumpkin and potato in half a saucepan of water and bring to the boil. Cook pumpkin and potato until tender, drain and mash.
- In a bowl, combine pumpkin and potato with yolk, parmesan, flour and seasoning and bring together to form a dough. Knead the dough on a floured surface, roll into a long sausage shape and slice into 2cm portions.
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook gnocchi for 1 minute. Drain.
- Heat a buttered pan over high heat and panfry the gnocchi for 1-2 minutes.
- Melt the butter in pan over medium heat and add the sage. Allow butter to cook to a light nut brown colour before adding lemon juice to the pan to stop the cooking.
- Serve gnocchi in a bowl, pour sage butter over and top with extra grated parmesan.