Recipe by: Anna Polyviou
- Bring liquids to the boil with the vanilla pod.
- Meanwhile whisk together the yolk and sugar, once liquid come to the boil slightly pour little over the egg mixture return to the stove top.
- Cook out to 84c, strain and cool straight away.
- Once chilled whisk 100ml milk, pour into foam gun with 1 cream gas.
- Divide the Savoiardi fingers between 4 martini glasses.
- Combine the Ice, Espresso coffee, milk and coco powder shake and shake it.
- Strain add 1 tbsp per martini.
- Whisk together the Mascarpone, cream and icing sugar. Just till combined making sure little runny still spoon 2 spoons on top of the sponge.
- Place the baci crumbs, scoop of ice-cream.
- The foam till the top and finish off with grating the chocolate as a sweet finish.