Sweet Potato Hummus
Pocket City Farms have worked out how to combine fresh produce with urban living with an inner city Urban Garden
Air Date: 12 Oct 2018
A fresh twist on the classic hummus dip
Recipe by: Miguel Maestre
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 250C or maximum heat.
- Halve sweet potato and score the cut side in a criss-cross pattern. Place cut side up on a roasting tray, sprinkle with thyme leaves, season and drizzle with 20mL of the olive oil.
- Roast for around 30 minutes, or until soft.
- Scoop cooked sweet potato flesh out of the skin and blend with garlic, cumin, tahini, chickpeas, lemon juice and remaining olive oil.
- Season and serve sprinkled with cumin and a drizzle of olive oil.